On Monday, January 23, 2012, the SCU presented to City Council at a citizen’s input meeting for the 2012 Official Plan review.
The SCU asked Council to ensure that the Official Plan addresses the SCU’s goals for 2012-2015, which include:
- an integrated, sustainable and safe transportation network in Sudbury by 2015
- long-term and interim solutions, including bike lanes, bike paths, shared roadways, and appropriate signage
- safer roads for cyclists and motorists alike
- education campaigns to ensure safe roadways
- healthier lifestyles for citizens of Sudbury that include a variety of cycling options
Click here for the slide presentation as well as other documents that were presented to Council!